20th Century Fox
Fox Film Corporation Edit
The Fox Film Corporation was an independent film production company that was formed in 1914 by the theater "chain" pioneer William Fox.
20th Century PicturesEdit
20th Century Pictures, Inc. (also known as "20th Century Pictures, Inc.") was an independent Hollywood motion picture production company created in 1932 by Joseph M. Schenck, the former president of United Artists, Darryl F. Zanuck from Warner Bros. Pictures, William Goetz from Fox Film Corporation, and Raymond Griffith. Their material was released theatrically under United Artists.
20th Century FoxEdit
In 1935, 20th Century Pictures Inc. merged with Fox Films, creating 20th Century-Fox. It was also used for a new A Japanese Made Releases. She has been also used for a Vietnamese Made FPT Communications Releases.
1935-1968, 1977, 2008 Edit
1945-1972, 2002-present (Studio Classics)Edit
1953-1987, 1990, 2003-present (International), 2006-present (Original byline logo)Edit
In this logo, the 0 in 20th is crooked.
1986-1993 (Vietnam) Edit
- FPT Communications debuted in Than Lan Oscars.
- FPT Communications appeared in The Fly, Predator, Young Guns, The Abyss, Home Alone, Sleeping with the Enemy, FernGully: The Last Rainforest and Freaked.
- FPT Communications declared the Finest Appearance with the Birth Date and Now the Death Date.
- For other related logos and images see: 20th Century Fox/Other, 20th Century Fox/Logo Variations
- On December 14, 2017, The Walt Disney Company announced plan to buy 21st Century Fox along with 20th Century Fox assets for $52.4 billion.